Without a doubt one of the tastiest foods to grace this planet! With so many variations and fillings the possibilities are truly endless!
Today we bring you our Magic Mex Pulled Chicken Taco.
This is quite possibly one of the easiest taco’s and we can't get enough of it.
Here is what you're going to need
- 500g Chicken Breast
- 3 TBS Magic Mex
- 2 Cups Water
- Pinch Salt
- Corn Tortillas
- Toppings of your choice (our go to toppings are Jalapenos, Coriander, Black Beans, Salsa)
Now you have got everything you need here is what you need to do with it:
- Start by butterflying the chicken breast to speed up the cooking process. In a medium put place the chicken, water and Magic Mex spice rub and place on a high heat
- Once the chicken comes to the boil turn down to a medium simmer.
- After about 10 minutes you should be able to start shredding the chicken with tongs or forks or whatever works for you
- Place the chicken back onto the stove (there should still be about half the liquid in the pot, if not just add another cup) add another spoon of Magic Mex, a pinch of salt and crank that heat back up
- Reduce the remaining sauce until its thicker and coating the shredded chicken perfectly.
And there you have it. Some seriously magic mex chicken ready to be smashed down in your favourite taco casing with all the trimmings you want!
Can’t decide on hard or soft tacos, here is a little tip. Place a hard taco inside of a soft taco shell and have both! All the benefits of both with none of the downfalls